California Communications Exchange, a leading Avaya Communications (formerly Lucent Technologies) business partner has a key opening in technical Sales: Account Associate. As an Avaya business partner, CCX provides leading edge solutions to its customers enabling them to manage their communications needs in an innovative and cost effective manner.
This is a great entry-level position that offers a variety of experiences and training for the right person. Compensation includes a base salary, commissions and bonus for achieving objectives and appropriate sales level. We will provide training and all the tools necessary to successfully sell our portfolio of products and services.
- Needs analysis
- Cost estimate
- Generation of proposal
- Presentation of solution
- Close of sale
- Post sales follow-up
- Account growth
- Management of receivables
Qualifications & Qualities:
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Independent and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
Some formal training will be provided but successful candidates will need to have the ability to learn new products in a self-paced environment using product documentation, CD-Rom and Web based training tools.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drugs
- Company Profit Sharing & Retirement
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org